Can you believe I am 16 weeks pregnant today? I can't. Only 22ish weeks left. Holy Cow!
We go for our BIG sonogram on Valentines Day. It's going to be the big anatomy scan and of course we will find out the gender. Jason and I are undecided if we are going to divulge the gender but mainly we're just hoping for a healthy and happy baby. We hope that's in everyone's prayers for us too.
We joke we'd take anything without colic, reflux, and that sleeps. Honestly, we'll take any of the above but all 3 in one package would be WONDERFUL! Ok, even more honestly: we'll take a baby with colic, reflux, and that doesn't sleep. We haven't given away the other two yet :) Besides, we think they are BEAUTIFUL and incredibly intelligent.
I don't know if I've told any of you, but Jenevieve has been occasionally repeating "hi" for a couple of months now. She also just began on powdered formula a few weeks ago (praise God!) but yesterday I was holding her in my lap in the car (we were waiting on Jillian in the carpool line) and I pulled out the formula dispenser from the diaper bag. Of course this is not something she sees very often because she doesn't witness me making her bottles too much. At this point she hadn't even seen her bottle. She started whimpering and doing the bottle cry. She was fine 10 seconds before but once she realizes she's getting a bottle it's like Pavlov's bell LOL. Anyways, I was so amazed she knew what was happening without even seeing the bottle and for as few times as she's seen the formula dispenser. Hold on tight, we've got another one who is going to give us a run for our money. Please Lord, help us!
I wanted to also proudly annouce that she is now on 3/4 Gentlease Formula (and 1/4 soy). Although that may not SOUND impressive, it is. She was first on the hypoallergenic stuff, then at 4 months soy, but liquid only. Then powdered soy, which was a step up, and now powdered Gentlease. It's only one step away from plain old "real" formula. This great news means her little tummy has made huge strides. We are most impressed.
Girls Cooking Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment