Your kids are precious as usual but tat video is toooo much! That little girl is as sweet as they come. She is just so cute, I can't get over her.
Can J3 look any more like Jason? They are so beautiful. I loved the video:)
Jenevieve is such a hoot! And precious Juliette is growing too fast. And Jillian is so cool in her "High School Musical" outfit! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures and videos -- I visit your blogspot often and miss you all so much. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kids are precious as usual but tat video is toooo much! That little girl is as sweet as they come. She is just so cute, I can't get over her.
Can J3 look any more like Jason? They are so beautiful. I loved the video:)
Jenevieve is such a hoot! And precious Juliette is growing too fast. And Jillian is so cool in her "High School Musical" outfit! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures and videos -- I visit your blogspot often and miss you all so much. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment