It's been a long day here. It started about 4am when the baby was having a hard time breathing due to her congestion. I think part of it is her reflux but part of it is just the allergies we're all suffering from. Then it re-started about 7ish when I saw this LOVELY outfit Jillian picked out for her school. Shame on me for not filling her outfit organizer! Teach me!
Later in the morning Jenevieve ate the medicine that she was trying to put onto her cheeks. It's medicine for her cheeks that she gets for Keratosis. Anyways....that resulted in a call to poision control and I was having these mental images of going to the hospital with two babies in tow. Luckily the ingredients are no big deal and I was told just to give her some milk. She rejoiced. She loves milk!
Well, that afternoon went from bad to worse when I decided I was sick of the toy room being out of sorts because no one could find any of the pieces to anything. I try to keep up on that but goodness gracious lack of sleep sometimes catches up to me. THAT whole thing was a pretty involved process and it's now driving me crazy that we are missing 2 block pieces and 3 coins for the laugh and learn piggy bank, Hopefully I don't fall asleep thinking of those darn things.
This evening was so lovely because Juliette who NEVER fusses to speak of was inconsolable. We knew her tummy hurt but never figured out the culprit. Jenevieve was exhausted past her max because she's against sleep and thinks it's out to get her. She did take an hour's nap today though.
After dinner and the bedtime routine Jason and I basically passed out for a little bit only to regain strength long enough to do dishes, bottles, clean the pantry, the list goes on. I am living in daily exhaustion. Hopefully sometime in the enxt year or so I'll be able to start getting more sleep. I wonder hoe much sleep I would actually need to feel well-rested? 12 weeks of 12 hours a night? Doubtful.
Be checking back this weekend for some Halloween pictures. Tonight is in the 30's but Jason said that Friday the high is 86??? What is wrong with this picture??
Thinking of everyone and miss you all. Lots of love, J
Girls Cooking Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment