So I decided to start this blog so everyone can keep up with us. Of course we are extremely busy and so are you....so now you can check on us anytime, when it's convenient for you.
Cool! I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now- 7 months to be exact-ha! I even have the blog set up but no words are pictures to go on it!!! This is great! Love all the pictures and catching up with you all. I will check in often. Thanks!
2 comments:
Cool! I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now- 7 months to be exact-ha! I even have the blog set up but no words are pictures to go on it!!! This is great! Love all the pictures and catching up with you all. I will check in often. Thanks!
I love the pictures! The one of J & J, where she has the red heart shirt on, is so good!
Post a Comment